Authentic Ayurveda for detox and rejuvenation
• Vamana helps eliminate the physiologically accumulated Kapha dosha from the body so that disease can be prevented and health is maintained.
• Means expelling doshas / toxins through oral route. Before inducing vamana the toxins or vitiated doshas are brought to stomach.
• Effective in bronchial asthma, chronic cough, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, urticaria, digestion related diseases, etc.
• Vasti helps eliminate the physiologically aggravated Vata dosha from the body so that disease can be prevented and health is maintained.
• Vasti karma expells body toxins and vitiated doshas by introducing medicated liquids or oils / ghee through anus.
• Vasti procedure is very effective in different
types of joint disorders (like rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis, gouty arthritis etc.) lumbar spondylosis, sciatica, obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, longstanding constipation, loss of strength, etc.
• Virechana helps eliminate the physiologically accumulated Pitta dosha
from the body so that disease can be prevented and health is maintained.
• Virechana expels the vitiated doshas and toxins through purgation. This therapy can be conducted as an individual detoxification therapy or as a follow up therapy after vamana to ensure complete detoxification.
• Effective in bronchial asthma, cough, skin disorders (psoriasis, eczema, urticaria) lumbar spondylosis, obesity, gastritis, digestion related diseases, etc.
Key Highlights of Panchakarma Treatments
at Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital
For a healthy individual, maintenance of health must be of prime importance. In this regard Hospital provides Panchakarma and other para Panchakarma procedures to an individual seeking to maintain health by offering
• Seasonal Panchakarma therapies
• Wellness therapy
• Rejuvenation therapy / Detoxification
To the seekers of cure for the disease, the Department of Panchakarma provides:
• Pediatric conditions
• Geriatric conditions – Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, etc.
• Orthopedic / Joint Disorders
• Respiratory disorders
• Gastro-intestinal Disorders
• Psychiatric Conditions
• Cardiovascular diseases
• Neurological conditions
• Dermatological conditions
• Fertility issues
• Gynecological conditions
• Auto Immune disorders
• Cancer & Post Chemo / Radiation
• Lifestyle Disorders – Obesity, Thyroid issues, Diabetes, Diabetic neuropathy, etc.
At Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital, the department of Panchakarma also provide career path for those who are interested in exploring opportunities in becoming a certified panchakarma therapist. We offer Certified Panchakarma Training program and create opportunities to work in Panchakarma centers across the world. Contact us to know more about the certification program offered in Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Ganesh Puttur
Professor and Head of the Department, Panchakarma,
Principal of Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research,
Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital
Book an appointment
Our OPDs are open everyday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm. At Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital, we also offer online consultation and tele-consultation service.